Welders/Fitters/Steel Fabricators wanted for long-term employment. Looking for hard-working, motivated, team player individuals to fill full-time day shift and night shift positions.
Wages: depending on experience, competitive pay.
- MIG and Dual Shield Experience.
- 5 years verifiable experience working with structural steel.
- Experienced at reading blueprints and work orders.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess math skills necessary to accomplish day to day shop calculations.
- Able to lift material necessary to fabricate structural components (50-75 pounds consistently).
- Ensure that safety is always practiced.
- Applicants must be able to arrive to work on time or early.
- Must wear steel-toe or composite-toe work boots.
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, lift, stoop and bend.
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to communicate and take instructions effectively
—Day Shift work hours Monday – Thursday 5am – 5pm. Night Shift work hours are Monday – Thursday 5pm – 5am. Friday/Saturday may be required to meet deadlines.
—Paid Sick and Vacation time, paid holidays, 100% employee covered health insurance, 401K program, advance paycheck program.
We are a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity Company
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!