CNC/Machine Operators wanted for long-term employment. Looking for hard-working, motivated, team player individuals to fill full-time day shift and night shift positions.
Wages: depending on experience, competitive pay.
- Manufacturing / assembly experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- High attention to detail
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and or CAD / CAM
- Good communication abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
Tools and Equipment Used
- Calipers, tape measure, various small hand tools, etc.
Other Responsibilities Include
- Keeping track of tool usage and requesting for new tools
- Operating forklift, pallet jack, or other machinery to get material to machine.
- Supervise machine as it executes tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Ensure that safety is always practiced.
- Applicants must be able to arrive to work on time or early.
- Must wear steel-toe or composite-toe work boots.
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, lift, stoop and bend.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must be able to communicate and take instructions effectively.
- Able to lift material necessary to fabricate structural components (50-75 pounds).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
—Day Shift work hours Monday – Thursday 5am – 5pm. Night Shift work hours are Monday – Thursday 5pm – 5am. Friday/Saturday may be required to meet deadlines.
—Paid Sick and Vacation time, paid holidays, 100% employee covered health insurance, 401K program, advance paycheck program.
We are a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity Company
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!