General Labor/Helper wanted for long-term employment. Looking for hard-working, motivated, team player individuals to fill full-time day shift and night shift positions.
We are looking for laborers who are self-motivated and driven to be successful. The ideal candidate should be honest, dependable and hardworking. Experience in the construction industry and equipment operation is a plus. Duties include handling and delivering construction materials, jobsite cleanup, sorting parts, etc. This is a physically demanding position.
Wages: depending on experience, competitive pay.
- Ensure that safety is always practiced.
- Applicants must be able to arrive to work on time or early.
- Must wear steel-toe or composite-toe work boots.
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, lift, stoop and bend.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must be able to communicate and take instructions effectively.
- Able to lift material necessary to fabricate structural components (50-75 pounds).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
—Paid Sick and Vacation time, paid holidays, 100% employee covered health insurance, 401K program, advance paycheck program.
Equal Employment Opportunity Company
We are a drug free and alcohol-free workplace.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!